VNSGU B.Ed Online Registration 2018-2019 : Veer Narmad South Gujarat Universityhas the admission notification for the B.Ed Course. The Admission Application can be filled through online for interested B.Ed Course for the academic year 2018-2019. Students need to fill the VNSGU B.Ed Online Form 2018 through the registered mobile number. VNSGU will publish the merit list in May 2018. The postulants who are interested in taking the admission must submit the VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 Application Form before the last date. The details about the VNSGU B.Ed Admission Notification 2018 like selection process, eligibility criteria, and other required dates are now updated below. Check the complete page as Apply Online VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 as soon as possible.
The university conducts admission for the applicants every year. The postulants who are interested can now check the VNSGU Admission details from the website. The application and other admission details are mentioned below. Students seeking admission in B.Ed Course need to check the eligibility criteria in the VNSGU B.Ed Admission Prospectus 2018-19. Aspirants need to pay the application fee and need to appear for the entrance exam on the specified dates given in the brochure.
Overview of VNSGU B.Ed Admission Notification 2018-2019:-
University Name: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Exam Name: VNSGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018.
Course Offered: Bachelor of Education B.Ed.
Notice About: VNSGU B.Ed Admission Application.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Academic year: 2018-2019.
Last Date of Application Form: April 2018.
Official Website: www.vnsgu.ac.in
Details about the VNSGU B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates should have minimum Bachelor degree/master degree from any recognized university to apply for B.Ed Admission.
The contender’s age must be within the given limits as mentioned in the official notice.
Aspirants may check the application fee details from the official notification.
The officials will select the candidates basing on their academic qualification, mock results. The officials will upload the merit list on the official website of the selected candidate’s list. They need to appear for the counseling that is seat allotment. Further details check the website.
Important Dates to be Remember:
|Application Start Date & Guide to Getting Information||April 2018|
|Last Date with a late fee||4th May 2018|
|Students filled out the online entry form on to list||In April 2018|
|Online Correction of Errors in Form||April 2018|
|Round mock Results/Final Merit List||16th May 2018|
|College Choice to Change the First Round||May 2018|
|First Round Result||9th May 2018|
|In order to first confirm the filing fee/paid admission in axis bank entered the round time/second round before the college choice for change||May 2018|
|Running on empty seats to lists seats out of transfer function||May 2018|
|Second Round Results||16th May 2018|
|Admission fee payment for second round||May 2018|
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 Apply Online:-
The postulants who are interested can apply for the admissions now. The VNSGU B.Ed Application forms are now available on the official website. The aspirants need to submit their VNSGU B.Ed Application Forms online before the last date. We have provided the instructions and also provided few links which will help the aspirants in submitting the form easily. The applicants need to fill the details correctly in the form and attach the required marks sheets. The selection will be based on the merits and any student submits the wrong information will be liable for cancellation. The contenders who satisfy all the mentioned criteria must only apply to the admissions.
Steps for VNSGU B.Ed Application 2018:-
- Open the official website to start the application process.
- Click on the VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 Online Registration link.
- Register the contender’s name.
- Fill the details on the form.
- Upload the documents, photograph, and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per requirement.
- Submit the details and save the application number.
Details about the VNSGU B.Ed Merit List 2018:
The contenders who applied for the admissions will be waiting for the final VNSGU B.Ed Merit List 2018. This will be displayed on the official website. The officials will display two merits lists. The contenders who are not satisfied with the first seat allotment can apply for the second. The VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 Listcontains the selected candidate’s name along with college allotted. If the aspirants are interested they need to report to the college before the last date and pay the admission fee. For further details, contenders can check the official notice.
Courses Offered by VNSGU:
- Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Arts (Regular) (B.A.)
- Bachelor Of Rural Studies (B.R.S.)
- Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Commerce (Hons.)
- Commerce (Regular) (B.Com.)
- Computer Application (B.C.A.)
- Education (B.Ed.)
- Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
- Law (General)
- Library & Information Science (B.Lib.)
- Medical Technology -Science
- Medicine & Bachelor Of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- Performing Arts (B.P.A.)
- Science In Environment Science
- Post Basic Bachelor Of Science Nursing
- Science & Information Technology (M.Sc. (I.T.) (5 Years Integrated Course)
- Science (B.Sc.)
- Social Work (B.S.W.)
Advanced Post Graduate Diploma In Medicinal Plants
- Diploma In
- Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
- Radio – Diagnosis
- Public Health
- Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Oto-Rhino & Laryngology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Pathology
- M.D. Physiology, Tuberculosis & Respiratory, Medicine, Biochemistry, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology, Paediatrics, Pharmacology, Radio-Diagnosis.
- M.S. (E.N.T.) (General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
- Rural Studies
- Public Administration
- Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Library And Information Science (Part Time) (Regular)
- Labour Welfare
- Human Resource Development
- Computer Application
- Commerce ( External ) ( Honors ) ( Regular )
- Business Administration ( Evening/Regular )
- Administration ( Thm )
Master of Science
- (Evening) Chemistry
- Applied Statistics
- Aquatic Biology
- Bioscience ( Animal / Plant / Microbiology )
- Chemistry- Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Analytical / Environmental
- Computer Application
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Chemistry Self Finance
- Information & Communication Technology
- Information Technology
- Master Of Social Work
- Medical Laboratory Technology- Clinical Microbiology/Clinical Biochemistry
- Medical Technology Microbiology
- Physics- ( Physics / Electronics / Theoretical / Material Science ) Statistics )
- Tech In Instrumentation
Post Graduate Diploma
- Tax Management
- Research Methodology In Social Science
- Research Methodology ( External/ Regular )
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Human Resource Management Journalism
- Human Resource Management ( External/ Regular )
- Corporate Legal Management (External)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (External)
- Application ( Full Time )
We once again remind that VNSGU B.Ed Admission Form 2018 is available now. The whole information has been given in this post, still, if anyone has any query in regards to the VNSGU B.Ed Admission Process 2018 can leave a comment in the given box. We will help you in an immediate manner. We wish all the best and suggest to be in touch with us for more information. Stay connected with us to get more updates regarding this article