All Details Of The RRB Recruitment for Asistant Loco Pilot & Technicians 2018 is below that .This Recruitment is the Biggest vacancy in The Government sector in india in year of 2018.RRB stands for Railway Recriutment Board Which is the Board to Recruit people for Railway Department. Its great opportunity for major job-seeker in india.so that Grab this opportunity for Read the below post.
Total Post: 26502
Assistant Loco Pilot : 17673 Post
Technicians : 8829 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE
- If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her
application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the
eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who
are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
Pay Scale :- Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Age : (as on 01.07.2018): 18 – 28 Years – Refer para 5.1 for age relaxations.
MODES OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 05.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
- OFFLINE fee payment through.
- SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode closes on 05.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 03.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office. All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate. If the fee is paid through off line mode viz (b) i & ii above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of DV.
- Minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) subject to revision/deletion/inclusion if any received till the closing date of this CEN. Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish, at the time of DV, ‘Minority Community Declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that they belong to any of the above minority communities, failing which their candidature will be rejected
- Economically Backward Class (EBC) candidates are those whose annual family income is less than ` 50,000/-. Such candidates should have valid Income Certificate in the prescribed format or on the letterhead of the Issuing Authority to this effect. The certificate details should be filled in the online application and same should be submitted at the time of DV. Candidates having BPL card and Izzat MST are also eligible for fee concession under EBC and all these candidates seeking fee concession should fill in the relevant details in the ONLINE application.
- For those Exam Fee Refundable Candidates who have appeared in First Stage CBT, the exam fee of `250/- paid by them through online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking) shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges to the same account from which the online payment was made. The candidates who have made payment of ` 250/- through SBI Challan or Post office Challan Mode should provide details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account Number and IFSC Code.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can Apply online Below Mention Useful Link
- Advt No – CEN No.01/2018
- Starting Date : 03-02-2018
- Last Date : 05-03-2018
Useful link :