Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the notification of IBPS Clerks VII for the vacancies 2018-19. The online Application is starting from 12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017. The Preliminary Online Exam will be held during the month of December 2017. Check below for more details.
Education Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Sr.||Name of Tests||No. of||Maximum||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for online Main examination.
|Sr.||Name of Tests||No. of||Maximum||Time allotted for each test|
|No.||(NOT BY SEQUENCE)||Questions||Marks||(Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Age: Minimum: 20 Years, Maximum: 28 Years
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-,
For all others: Rs. 600 /-
Notify Dates :
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 12th September 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 3rd October 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 13th November 2017 to 18th November 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary :
- 2nd December 2017
- 3rd December 2017
- 9th December 2017
- 10th December 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 21st January 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Stay connected with Gujweb.com for more Latest job updates.