Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Published Exam Calendar for the year 2018-2019
The tentative programme of advertisement to be published by the Gujarat Public Service Commission for the year 2018
for recruitment to various posts through direct selection/ competitive examination is given below.
Instructions for Candidates:
- The commission may alter the proposed date of advertisement/examination or number of posts if it is so required.
- The Preliminary Test will be based on “OMR” method or Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) considering the
number of enrolled candidates.
- The OMR Sheet will be uploaded on Commission’s website on the day of examination or the next day in case the number of
candidates is very large.
- For recruitment through direct selection the commission shall conduct a Preliminary Test. The candidates who obtain the
minimum marks in the Preliminary Test as decided by the commission and who fulfil the conditions of recruitment rules
shall be called for interview. The final selection of the candidates shall be based on marks obtained out of 300 marks in the
preliminary test and marks obtained out of 100 in the personal interview subject to the minimum qualifying marks as
determined by the commission. 50:50 Per cent weightage will be given to the marks obtained in preliminary test and marks
obtained in interview to prepare the final merit list. The Preliminary Test shall consist of 100 questions (100 marks) of
General Study and 200 questions (200 marks) of the respective subject
- The final result shall be published in approximately 10 working days after the interview is over
GPSC Exam Calendar: Click Here